Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Setting A Goal Of $100 A Day

http://postforcash.eazymoneymethod.com I'm setting a goal of $100 a day with posting for income. Ok let me start over I'm Kelvin and I purchased a work from home program known as posting for cash. I came across this program looked over the sales page so I said oh well it's only twenty bucks so I bought it on 5/26/13 and I went through the instructions and put my site all together then went on to post my ads on craigslist I wasn't doing much but checking out Law and Order SVU so I decided to do more than 3 ads after all you get out what you put in in anything you do. So on May 27th I went in my paypal to send a payment to someone and I noticed that I had made a sale on my new business that I had started so not only did I start a business I recouped my $20 investment within 24 hours sweet I wont complain. So after seeing how quick I made a sale on my new business I wanted to set a goal of cranking out at least $100 a day. I guess I made the commitment because your reading this now so stay tuned because I will be keeping you updated on my goal accomplishments I will also post proof as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment